It’s the beginning of the new year and we’re now in the second week of January (obviously).Now for the New Year I know that a lot of people, myself included, write up a few goals or resolutions, some of which may be difficult to maintain or carry on throughout the whole of the year. So I thought, what better way to try and attain and keep up with these goals than with a motivational quote, or few. Maybe about 10 motivational quotes.
I’m a big lover of quotes so I’m hoping that these help to encourage you as they do with me! Let’s get started.
1. “Do what makes you happy and make done with all the rest.”
2. “You’ll never change your life until you change something you do daily. The secret of success if found in your daily routine.”
3. “Every day is a new beginning. Take a deep breath and start again.”
4. “A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.”
5. “Don’t dream it, be it.”
6. “Stars can’t shine without darkness.”
7. “Always believe that something wonderful is about to happen.”
8. “This is the beginning of anything you want.”
9. “There are far better things ahead than any we leave behind.”
10. “Don’t let stupid little things break your happiness.”
I hope you found this post helpful. Enjoy your day!
Keep updated with my blog posts on bloglovin’