This blog post is probably late, over a month late in fact. But at least I’m getting around to writing it, right? This year I made it one of my goals to read more but with no specific amount in mind. Last year I didn’t read as much as I could have done, even when I had the time to despite sixth form, exams and revision.
- Girl Online // Zoe Sugg
- Just Friends // Billy Taylor
- While You Were Sleeping // Kathryn Croft
- The Girl With No Past // Kathryn Croft
- Faceless // Alyssa Sheinmel
- Two Women // Martina Cole
- To Kill A Mockingbird // Harper Lee
- The Slaughter Man // Tony Parsons
- Girl Unknown // Karen Perry
- The Vanishing Year // Kate Morretti
- Into The Water // Paula Hawkins
Although this list may not be extravagently long it’s definitely improvement on the amount that I read last year which wasn’t as much as I would have like. Either way, I hope I can make through every single one of them this year and I will update you all on the progress at the end of the year!
Also, for most of these of these books on my reading list I’ll also be writing up reviews once I have read them so keep your eyes peeled open for that in the new future. I’ll be updating this blog post whenever I post a review so I can provide links to them for future readers!
Anyway, enough with the rambling and I hope you enjoyed this post! Let me know in the comments what book(s) you’re excited to read this year in the comments, I’d love to hear them.
Don’t forget to follow me on my other social media below;