Quarterly goals is something that I’ve thought about doing in the past but I’ve just never sat myself down and written some goals out for myself to commit to. However, now I’m taking that leap and actually doing it. And what good timing to start quarterly goals than at the second quarter of 2017!
I was inspired by Kim Chance and Jenna Moreci who also use this, they both have youtube channels too. I’ve linked their latest quarterly goals videos if you click on their names so you can check them out.
For those of you who don’t know, quarterly goals are basically goals (obviously) that you can set for yourself for that quarter of the year – usually a good range of goals to set is between 10 and 20. They can be any type of goal that you want to set from personal goals or writing goals.
Anyway, I’m hoping that this will force me to be more productive and motivated to get things done since I’ve been slacking a lot lately. Hopefully this will make me feel guilty to the point where I actually get the goals completed!
Without further ado, here are my goals for this quarter (April, May and June).
- Finish planning/outlining completely for my current story.
- Write between 500-1,000 words per day for fictional purposes.
- Start writing my story (aiming to write between 10,000 and 20,000 words by the end of this quarter, hopefully!)
- Consistently post 2 blog posts each week on Mondays and Thursdays/Fridays. (Maybe 3 times a week if I have the time – Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays).
- Finish reading Girl Unknown by Karen Perry (and write a book review on it).
- Finish reading a second book from reading list (and write a book review on it).
- Reach at least 50 WordPress blog followers.
- Reach at least 500 followers on my twitter account (promo, it’s linked below!)
- Consistently rebuffer relevant blog posts for twitter.
- Achieve 1,000 page views on this blog.
- Eat healthier.
- Drink more water.
Keep updated with my blog posts on bloglovin’