Thank you to Heather (over at https://xhighlandbeauty.co.uk) for tagging me in the Liebster Award Tag! I decided to post this as an extra blog post this week because I’m feeling positive at the moment.
Basically how this works is I have to answer the answer the 11 questions set from the blogger who tagged me. Once I’ve answered those questions, I nominate 11 other bloggers and set them 11 questions for them to answer in a blog post, and so it goes on. This is a great way to discover new blogs and get to know a bit more about them! I’ve wanted to a do a sort of ‘get to know me’ blog post for a while now, and this is a great way to do that.
Let’s get started with the questions.
1. Who influences you the most in the world?
I can’t really choose one person who’s influenced me the most because there are several people who have influenced me in the world; friends, family etc, have all influenced me in some way shape or form, whether that be positive or negative. Each person who influences me, whether that be in a small way or a big way, a positive way or a negative, every influence is important in shaping you as a person.
2. Where would you rather live, countryside or city?
I’m definitely the type of person who would prefer to live in the countryside because it’s quieter. Living in a city on a permanent basis wouldn’t be something that I would thoroughly enjoy, it just wouldn’t be the type of place for me.
3. What is your dream job and why?
To be an author. I did a blog post on this last week explaining why I want to be an author, but essentially I’ve wanted to be an author since I was young. I love reading, I love writing, and I’d love to inspire or impact people’s lives (even if it’s only in a small way).
4. What do you do to relax when it’s been a stressful day?
To relax and wind down from a stressful day I tend to go for reading a book. It’s a great way to wind down and escape reality for a short while, whatever you’re going through. I also like a nice hot shower (I rarely have baths, I pretty much always have showers), but I love to feel clean and fresh, it definitely helps me to relax and improve my mood for the night, ready for the next morning.
5. What is your favourite meal?
Pasta, hands down, always.
6. Where is your favourite holiday spot?
I would probably say Scarborough since we went there a couple of times on caravan holidays when I was younger. There are some really nice places in Yorkshire and I love being near the beach, even in though the British weather isn’t always exactly the best!
7. What is your favourite colour?
At the moment I would probably say violet, or this colour. It changes every now and again, ask me next month and it will have probably changed!
8. There’s been a flood in your house, you have to grab five items. What would they be?
The first thing I would probably grab is my cat, definitely. I’d hate to leave my cat inside the house whilst there was a flood. It’s so hard to choose what other items I would grab, but I’d also grab my phone, my laptop, a book that I might be currently reading and possibly a notebook of some sort. I’d really hate for all my books and notebooks to get ruined in a flood. 😦
9. What do you do in your spare time?
Blogging has taken up quite a bit of my spare time since I properly started it in December since it is so time-consuming, but I wouldn’t change that for the world. I love blogging and the community that comes along with it. It’s become my new favourite hobby. Alongside this, I do enjoy reading and writing fiction in my spare time too.
10. What is your piece of advice for new bloggers?
My piece of advice for new bloggers would be to write whatever you want to write and just enjoy the process! Blogging is supposed to be fun, not a chore. If it feels like it’s becoming a chore, then maybe take a step back from it for a short while, there’s no pressure 🙂
(Please ignore the fact that I accidently left a question out, I didn’t even realise until now, oops!)
- Who or what influenced you to start blogging?
- Describe yourself in three words.
- What’s your favourite thing about blogging?
- What’s one thing that you dislike about blogging?
- What’s one thing that you would like to achieve from blogging?
- What’s one thing that you’re the most grateful for?
- What’s the last book you read?
- What are you currently reading? If you’re not currently reading anything, what book would you like to read next?
- What’s your all time favourite beauty/skin care product?
- Name three things that make you happy.
- What’s your best advice for new bloggers?
(I apologise if you’ve already done this tag/been nominated for it!)
Keep updated with my blog posts on bloglovin’