This is a short, sweet and simple post for this Sunday as I list the ten things that make me happy. It’s nice to write a positive post and remind yourself of the things that make you happy in life, no matter how silly it may sound to others. So, here we go, let’s get on with the ten things that make me happy, especially on my down days.
1. My cat. I adore my cat and I couldn’t imagine my life without her. Is that cringey/weird? I don’t think so, but it’s true, and we’ve only had her for two years almost.
2. Food. Who doesn’t like food? I love food.
3. Writing. Ahh, although writing isn’t easy, it still brings me so much joy. I love being able to write stories and novels that I would want to read myself.
4. Reading. I’ve always loved reading, and it’s always made me happy. It’s a great way to delve into someone else’s life for a short while and leave your own, even if the book itself doesn’t always make you feel happy. I can always appreciate a good book.
5. Youtube videos. Watching some of my favourite Youtubers is a great distraction and definitely makes me happy. You should check out my favourite youtubers.
6. Buying new stationery. Who doesn’t like new stationery and pretty notebooks/diaries? Maybe I should do a stationery haul at some point. I’ve just given myself another blog post idea.
7. Candles. I love any type of candle as long as they smell nice, especially Yankee candles. They’re so relaxing.
8. A good makeup/hair day. Although I’m trying to wear less makeup, I love a good makeup or hair day because it makes me feel that little bit better about myself. It’s only a small thing, but it’s nice to feel good.
9. Another simple one but the sun. We don’t get the sun often over here in Britain, but when it does come out it does make me feel more happy and positive. Except for when it’s too hot, us British can’t deal with the hot weather as other countries can since we don’t get this weather all that often.
10. Music. Music is always a good way to uplift your mood, keep you happy, and can also help to motivate you.
Keep updated with my blog posts on bloglovin’