I’ve been blogging for seven months when this blog post is scheduled to be posted. In all honesty, I never thought that blogging was something that I’d be able to stick with for a long period of time, I thought I’d quite it after a short while. But, here I still am holding on to my little corner of the internet and consistently creating content for others to enjoy.
Since I’ve been blogging, there’s many things that I’ve grown to love about blogging which I had never thought about before. Blogging has been such a positive experience for me so far, and I can only hope that my little blog continues to grow, even if it’s only at a small, gradual rate.
There are many reasons why I have loved blogging over these seven months, and here’s just a few of them.
1. Blogging community. The blogging community for me personally has been great. I’ve loved interacting with other bloggers within the community and
2. Blog chats. Whenever I get the chance to (or whenever I remember) I LOVE getting involved with blog chats. Being able to talk to other bloggers about certain topics is so nice. It’s a great way to connect with other bloggers whilst also getting to know them I little bit more!
That’s why I would highly recommend any new bloggers to have twitter. Personally it’s my favourite social media to connect and interest with other like minded bloggers through RT accounts and chats.
3. Writing. Although I already enjoyed writing before I began blogging, having a blog has sustained my love for writing. It’s helped to keep me focused and motivated, without me losing interest or passion in the thing that I love doing.
Not only that, it’s also meant that I’ve grown to love about form of writing that isn’t fictional. My love for writing has mostly been towards fictional stories, but now I can say that I enjoy writing non fiction content, which is great!.
4. Creativity. This is kind of related to my last one, but blogging is another way for me to express my creativity rather than expressing it through fiction. Blogging allows me to share this creativity and passion for writing with other people! It can be scary to share your work with others, and I know that not everyone will like it, but I love getting the odd comment from people who have enjoyed what I’ve written.
5. Venting. Blogging is a place for me to vent if I wish to do so. If there’s something that’s on my mind, then I might just write a blog post about it. Not only does it help me find comfort through the fact that there are other like-minded people out there, but it simply allows me to get all those thoughts that may be racing through my mind written down.
Keep updated with my blog posts on bloglovin’