I’ve seen other bloggers write similar posts to this and thought that it was a good idea, yet I’ve never really got round to doing a post like this of my own. That was until now. Life can be like a whirlwind with everything going on in our busy lives making it easy not to take moments out of our day to think about the things that we are grateful for. It doesn’t even have to take long, there are many things that we could all be grateful for within our lives.
Here are a list of things that I’m grateful for.
- The first thing that I am grateful for is my cat. You can read a post that I wrote a couple of months ago on my cat here if you want to read more about her.
- I’m incredibly grateful for the job that I’m currently working. I absolutely love where I’m currently working and the people that I’m working with – I couldn’t be happier there if I tried.
- I appreciate the small, kind gestures from others, whether that be from strangers, friends, work colleagues, etc. It might only be small, but it makes my heart warm. It’s important to be kind, here’s why.
- Following on from the previous one, I also appreciate compliments from others, no matter how awkward I may be in receiving such compliments.
- I’m also grateful for music for keeping me sane on the days where I haven’t felt all that great. There’s nothing better than listening to upbeat music to cheer you up.
- Although I’m not the greatest blogger, I’m grateful for blogging and the community that comes along with it. Here’s another self promo post on why I love blogging.
- Lastly, writing is something else that I’m grateful for. I love being able to escape into another world that I’ve created and let my imagination rim with me.
Thanķ you for reading and I hope you have a lovely day.
What are you grateful for today?
Don’t forget to follow me on my other social media below;