December is looming upon us, and for us bloggers that means the time of the year where we consider whether or not to take part in blogmas. Blogmas, for those who may not know, is where we post Christmas themed posts up until Christmas Day. For those who take part in blogmas, this is a very busy month. I decided to create a list of ideas that you might find helpful!
1. Christmas gift guide for him.
2. Christmas gift guide for her.
3. Favourite festive films.
4. Favourite festive songs.
5. Festive songs Spotify playlist.
6. What Christmas means to you.
7. Secret Santa gift ideas guide.
8. Last minute gift ideas.
9. Review a festive product.
10. Review a festive book.
11. Your Christmas wishlist.
12. December goals.
13. A reflection on the past year.
14. Set yourself some goals for the next year.
15. Winter skincare routine/tips.
16. What are your Christmas traditions?
17. Share your Christmas Day makeup look.
18. What do you love the most about Christmas?
19. Tell us about your favourite Christmas memory.
20. Write a short story and/or poem.
21. Let us know your Winter self care tips.
22. Christmas shopping on a budget.
23. Things you’ve learned in 2017.
24. Discuss the difficulties of mental health around Christmas/Winter time.
25. Share your favourite Christmas recipe.
I hope this is helpful to anyone who may be taking part in blogmas, or helpful for Christmas themed posts in general!
Keep updated with my blog posts on bloglovin’