First things first, I can’t believe that we’re in April already. It really doesn’t seem two minutes since we were entering the new year, and now we’re a quarter of the way through it! Time really does fly by.
For this month I decided to set myself a couple of goals, both blog related and non-blog related. I’m going to keep it simple for this month and only set a couple of goals for myself, so let’s get into it.
- Reach 10,000 page views. I would absolutely love it if I reached 10,000 page views by the end of the month. It’s definitely achievable if I work hard on my blog.
- Reach 5,000 followers on Twitter.
- Finish reading my current book. I’m currently reading The Lie by C L Taylor and I’ve never read any of her books before, but I’m loving it so far. I may have to write a review on it once I’ve finished!
- Blog consistently throughout. This month I want to make it my priority to blog consistently since that’s what’s been lacking on my blog for the past couple of months. I’m hoping to blog between 2-3 times a week!
- Schedule tweets more often. This month I want to take advantage of scheduling tweets for Twitter in order to promote both my new and older content.
- Pick my driving lessons back up again. This is something that I’ve been meaning to do for a while now, but this month I’m going to make more of effort to do so!
That’s all the goals I’m setting for myself this month. Like I said I’m keeping it simple but hopefully achievable at the same time!
What are your goals for the next month?
Don’t forget to follow me on my other social media below;