The other day I was nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by the lovely Livvy over at Seebreeze Corner which I’m very grateful for! You should definitely go and check out her blog after you’ve read this post.
Let’s start off with the rules for this award:
- Thank the blogger/bloggers that nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions that the blogger asked you.
- Nominate the 11 blogs that you wish to receive this award and write them 11 questions to answer.
- List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo in your post/blog.
Now that’s the rules over with, let’s get into the fun part of the part and start answering the questions that Livvy set for me!
1. What is your favourite quote and why?
I love quotes – especially motivational quotes. It’s very difficult to choose a favourite quote because it changes all the time with me, but if I had to choose then it would be:
“Anything’s possible if you’ve got enough nerve.”
2. What is your favourite song?
At the moment I’ve become obsessed with One Kiss by Dua Lipa and Calvin Harris. O refrained from listening to it for a short while but I’ve given in and now I love it!
3. If you could only watch one programme/tv series for the rest of your life what would it be?
Most likely Stranger Things.
4. What is the best bit of blogging advice you’ve got?
Promoting the content that you write is key in order for people to find your blog and view it. The best way to do this is through Twitter in my opinion. Make the most of hashtags and blogger RT accounts. In fact, I might do a whole separate post on this.
5. Tell me three things you like about yourself.
- My hair.
- Having decent skin – it’s not perfect but that doesn’t matter!
- I also like how I’m observant, it comes in handy.
6. What is your most treasured possession?
I can’t think of one off the top of my head, but I guess if I had to choose then I’d probably say my phone?
7. If you could trade places with any celebrity for one day, who would it be?
Cheryl, without a doubt in my mind.
8. Do you have any hobbies, if so, what are they?
I would have to say blogging first and foremost, of course. This blog is what I enjoy doing in my spare time. I do also enjoy writing in general (fiction), but I haven’t worked on any fiction in a while, oops. I also enjoy reading!
9. Do you believe in the afterlife?
I’ve never really thought about it, but I’d say I believe in some sort of afterlife.
10. Do you have any skills that you’re proud of?
Nothing springs to mind with this one, though I’m not the type of person to give myself enough credit for things I’m able to do if that makes sense.
11. Describe your ideal job.
Funny that this is one of the questions since it’s something that I’ve been thinking about quite a lot over the past couple of weeks. At the moment my ideal job would be working within education and directly with students. I don’t know exactly what, but I know that I’m one step ahead of where I want to be.
The bloggers that I nominate:
I’ve only nominated 10 people here, but if anyone else wants to take part in this and use my questions then please feel free! Also, I don’t want anyone to feel pressured to do this, it’s okay if you don’t take part!
The questions I have the nominees:
1. What’s your worst blogging pet peeve?
2. What’s your best blogging advice for new bloggers?
3. What’s your favourite season and why?
4. If you had to choose one youtuber to watch for the rest of your life, who would it be?
5. What are your thoughts on the paranormal/ghosts, do you believe in it?
6. What’s your go to place to eat food out?
7. What’s your favourite food dish to eat?
8. Tell us about any hobbies/skills that you might have.
9. Describe your dream/ideal job.
10. Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
11. What’s your favourite quote?
I hope you enjoyed reading this post! For the people that I nominated, I hope you have fun writing your posts!
Don’t forget to follow me on my other social media below;