This is the second time that I’ve been nominated in the sunshine blogger award, I only wrote my previous post just over a month ago, you can check out the first post here! I was nominated by Emma who’s post I’ve linked to which I’m very grateful for.
Let’s start off with the rules for this award:
- Thank the blogger/bloggers that nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions that the blogger asked you.
- Nominate the 11 blogs that you wish to receive this award and write them 11 questions to answer.
- List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo in your post/blog.
1. Describe yourself in 3 words…
Driven, impatient and thoughtful
2. Favourite blog/blogger at the moment?
3. 3 items you can’t live without?
Pretty basic but my phone, laptop and headhpones!
4. Any major goals for the rest of 2018?
I go on about this a lot in any of the goals posts that I’ve made in the past couple of months but I need to get back into driving again. I really doubt that I’ll be able to drive by the end of the year, I think that’s a bit unrealistic, but if I’m halfway there then that would be great!
5. What is your biggest blogging accomplishment so far?
I would say that my biggest blogging accomplishment so far is reaching 10,000 page views on my blog last month. To some, this may not seem like a lot, to others this is a huge amount. For me, it was definitely a notable milestone which I’m pretty proud of if I do say so myself!
6. What piece of advice would you give to a new blogger just starting up?
My advice would be to just write/blog the content that you enjoy writing, whether it’s popular or not. You want blogging to be enjoyable, otherwise you’re going to stop before you’ve even properly got your blog going! Just enjoy yourself, your blog and the content that you’re posting, that’s my best advice for newbies.
7. Favourite place you’ve travelled too and why?
I’ve never travelled so I would have to say London, it’s a great city! I need to go back there sometime. I don’t think I could ever live there though!
8. One food item/meal you’re loving right now?
I love pasta, always have and I think I always will.
9. Best thing about blogging?
One of the best things about blogging has to be the community around it. Everyone is so supportive of each other wherever possible which is amazing! I just wish I had some blogging friends that I could meet up with near me! I also love being able to have my own outlet for writing.
10. Early bird or night owl?
I think that I’m definitely more of an early bird than a night owl, I’m definitely the type of person that prefers getting up early to be productive. My kind of early morning is getting up for 9am!
11. What makes you happy?
At the moment, I would say blogging because I love using it as my outlet and my little space on the internet!
My nominations for the sunshine blogger award are listed below. I’ve only listed 9 people because I wanted to get this post up as soon as possible so I hope you don’t mind!
- Fierce and Fabulous Revolution
- Kelsey Writes
- Being Chloe
- Shirley Cuypers
- Currently, Lately
- Happy Mentality
- Lauren Ann Beauty
- Sian Kathrine
- Petals Of Perfection
1. What’s your favourite thing about blogging?
2. Name three things that make you happy.
3. What’s one thing that you couldn’t live without?
4. iPhone or Android?
5. What’s blogging achievement are you most proud of?
6. How long have you been blogging for?
7. What’s your favourite quote if you have one?
8. Favourite TV show/Film?
9. Favourite song?
10. Name a meal/dish that you couldn’t live without eating.
11. Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
I hope you enjoyed reading this post as much as I enjoyed writing it!
Don’t forget to follow me on my other social media below;