This is the year that I turn 21, and I can’t quite believe how fast time is flying by. In just over two months I will turn 21, and I’m not going to lie that makes me feel kind of old (even though I know it’s not!). I always see these types of posts floating around on other people’s blogs so I though that I bite the bullet and write my very own. So, if you like bucket list style posts and want to learn about the 25 things I want to achieve before I turn 25, then carry on reading this blog post!
1. Pass my driving test.
2. Own my own car.
3. Move out of my parent’s house.
4. Start earning some money from blog, even if it’s only a small amount.
5. Start my own business.
6. Get a tattoo (or multiple!)
7. Rescue a cat (or two) from the RSPCA or similar.
8. Travel abroad.
9. Finish writing the first draft of a book.
10. Edit the first draft of said book.
11. Finish writing the first draft of a second book (and edit).
12. Write a couple of short stories.
13. Go out of my comfort zone more often.
14. Worry less and enjoy experiences more.
15. Have more faith and confidence in myself.
16. Go back to university to study something I enjoy.
17. Save up money.
18. Make a plan to visit the Harry Potter studios in London!
19. Continue reading.
20. Visit new places in the UK.
21. Try and learn a new language for fun.
22. Continually improve my blog to make it more successful.
23. Attempt to go vegetarian long term.
24. Give up sugary drinks.
25. Take more risks.
What’s on your bucket list?
Don’t forget to follow me on my other social media below;