I’ve been searching around the internet to find an autumn tag for a while. Then the lovely Lizzy over at First Time Young Mummy tagged me in this fall favourites tag (linked is Lizzy’s post, go and check out her blog!). Autumn has to be one of my favourite seasons of the year, besides Winter that is. Before I ramble too much, let’s get into the blog post!
1. What is one candle you MUST light every fall?
I don’t really buy candles all that often.
2. When you think of Fall, what does it remind you of?
Hot chocolate, cold nights, the changing leaves and watching thriller/horror films or programmes!
3. What is your all-time favorite Fall/Halloween movie?
I don’t really have a favourite movie for this type of season, but in terms of programmes I enjoy Stranger Things if that counts! I can’t wait for Season 3, I’m impatient.
4. What Halloween costume do you have in mind?
In all honesty, I don’t have a Halloween costume in mind. I know, I’m boring.
5. What is your favourite Fall trend?
I’m really bad at keeping up with trends in all honesty.
6. When you think of Fall, what drink comes to mind?
Hot chocolate with marshmallows! My favourite!!
7. What is your go-to fall beauty product? A must-have staple?
At the moment I would have to say the Revolution Soph Nude lipstick in Syrup! It really reminds me of Autumn!
8. Do you prefer apple-pie or pumpkin pie?
If I had to choose then it would most likely be apple pie.
9. Do you have any fall traditions? If so, tell us all about it.
Honestly, I don’t have any autumn traditions.
10. The moment of truth.. Is Fall your favourite season?
Autumn is one of my favourite seasons, I’m glad that Summer is out of the way until next year in all honesty!
If anybody else wants to take part in this tag, then feel free to do so!
Don’t forget to follow me on my other social media below;