It’s that time of the year again where my birthday is looming upon me. This year, it isn’t just any birthday. As you may have read from the title, it will be my 21st. Whenever birthdays, or Christmas for that matter, come around I’m always at a loss for what I actually want. As my birthday is in just over three weeks as I write this post, I thought that it would be a good idea to write myself a list of the things that I currently have my eye on. I may end up buying myself these as a treat in the end!
Without further ado, let’s get into the blog post.
- Sterling Silver Princess DiamonFlash® Cubic Zirconia Rose Gold Eternity Ring – I have had my eye on this ring for a while now and I absolutely love it. I’m really liking rose gold rings at the moment and I really want to start collecting more of them.
- Willow Tree My Cat Figurine – If you know me well, you know that I am a cat lover and have a family cat. I came across this figurine on Argos which I’ve never seen before and I absolutely love it.
- Sony Cybershot HX80 Camera – I currently use my phone in order to take photos for my blog because it’s the cheapest thing for me to do. However, it would also be nice to have a camera for my photos in order to improve the quality of my photos and of my blog overall. This Sony camera looks and sounds like a perfect camera for my needs!
- Pandora Rose Regal Beauty Ring – Like I said previously, I really want to start collecting more rose gold type rings and I absolutely love this one! It’s just so pretty that it had to go on my wish list.
- Pandora Rose Shimmering Wish Ring – You can probably tell by now that I’m literally just looking down Pandora’s website at their Pandora Rose collection. What’s not to love, right?
- Pandora Rose Twist of Fate Ring – Need I say any more?
- Dr Martens black 1460 8 eye boots – I absolutely love these boots from Dr Martens, but they aren’t particularly cheap either. I’m hoping to be able to get my hands on a pair of these at some point!
That’s my list for now! Do you have your own birthday wishlist?
Don’t forget to follow me on my other social media below;