Anybody who knows me well knows that I love Harry Potter and it has to be one of my all-time favourite films out there. I could honestly watch all eight films over and over again without getting bored, even if I know exactly what’s going to happen! From that, I thought it would a good idea to share my top five favourite quotes from Harry Potter with you all! It just so happens that the day I’m posting this is the day that the finally Harry Potter film is also on ITV tonight! Now, let’s get into the blog post.
• Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light.
Dumbledore has some of the best quotes, I have to say, and this is definitely up there with one of my favourites. Sometimes it can be difficult to find the happiness in dark times, but it’s possible.
• It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be.
Another brilliant quote from Dumbledore which I love. It’s so accurate and true. What people grow to be is significantly more important than what someone is born.
• We’ve all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That’s who we really are.
This quote was said by Sirius and again, it couldn’t be truer. Not everyone is perfect, everyone has light and dark inside, but choosing what to act on shows who you truly are to others.
• After all this time? ‘Always’.
This quote always gets me every time and I couldn’t not put it in my favourites for this blog post.
• Words are, in my not-so-humble-opinion, our most inexhaustible source of magic. Capable of both inflicting injury, and remedying it.
As you may (or may not) have guessed, these wise words are from Dumbledore and I couldn’t agree more. Words are such a powerful thing and that is why I find it so incredibly important to be kind to others.
Are you a fan of Harry Potter? If so, what’s your favourite quote?
Don’t forget to follow me on my other social media below;