As we’re coming to the end of October and November is looming upon us, I thought that it was a nice idea outline a couple of goals that I want to achieve by the end of the year. There are only two months of 2018 (I know, I can’t believe it either) but that doesn’t mean those two months should go to waste! Here are some of my goals for the next two months.
- Reach 1,400 blog followers.
- Reach 10,000 yearly blog views.
- Reach 900 Instagram followers.
- Reach 6,500 Twitter followers.
- Post 3 times a week in November.
- Complete Blogmas.
- Read and comment on more blogs.
- Start driving lessons up again.
- Read 6 books, with at least two being from the Harry Potter series.
- Read for 30 minutes before bed every night.
- Take time out for self-care every day.
So, there are my goals for the end of the year. Do you have any goals that you want to accomplish over the next two months?
Don’t forget to follow me on my other social media below;