It’s the last month of the year and I want to make the most of it. This also means that I want to make the most of it in terms of blogging and there’s a couple of blogging goals that I want to achieve before we see the year out. Let’s get into the blog post, shall we?
- Complete blogmas. I attempted to take part in blogmas last year but it didn’t go down too well. This year, with a bit more planning and organisation.
- Reach 6,000 followers on Twitter. I’m so close to reaching this on Twitter and I’d love to reach it before the end of the year.
- Reach 2,000 monthly blog views. My blog is constantly improving and one of my big goals is to reach 2k monthly blog views for the month of December (and hopefully continue this into 2019).
- Reach 1,400 blog followers. Again, this is a big one for December, but I want to aim high. (Don’t forget to follow my blog if you haven’t already, it would mean a lot to me!)
- Reach 900 followers on Instagram. I’m hoping to be a little more active over on Instagram and I’ve to reach 900 followers.
- Written 100+ blog posts. By the end of the year, I want to have written over 100 in 2018, which is a lot more than what I wrote in 2017! I’m almost there with this goal.
Those are my blogging goals for December and the rest of the year!
Don’t forget to follow me on my other social media below;