For today’s blog post I decided to take part in a Christmas Blog Tag. I’m taking inspiration for this from Nicole over at Bad With Directions. If anyone else wants to take part in this tag then feel free to do so! Let’s get into the blog post and I hope you enjoy it.
1. What is your favourite Christmas film?
My favourite Christmas film would probably have to be the Grinch or Elf!
2. Have you ever had a White Christmas?
Unfortunately not, but it would be lovely if it did happen! I love the snow – minus the ice and freezing cold of course!
3. Where do you usually spend your holiday?
I normally spend my holiday at my grandparent’s house who live local to me. I would love to spend Christmas abroad at some point in my life too!
4. What is your favourite Christmas song?
Hmm… I would say that my favourite Christmas song would have to be Last Christmas by Wham!
5. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
I’ve never opened any of my presents on Christmas Eve. In my house, we always open our Christmas presents on the morning of Christmas when everyone is awake!
6. Can you name all of Santa’s Reindeers?
Rudolph, Vixon, Prancer, Dasher… I can’t think of anymore without googling them, but that’s cheating! Can you name all of Santa’s Reindeers?
7. What holiday traditions are you looking forward to most this year?
I’m just looking forward to spending time with family and giving presents to those I appreciate!
8. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
My Christmas tree at home is fake, but fake is better I say! Whenever I get my own place, I would definitely prefer to have a fake Christmas tree over a real one. They’re easier to manage!
9. What is your all-time favourite holiday food/sweet treat?
Oooh, I love having mince pies at Christmas. I also love panettone which I only ever have around the Christmas period!
10. Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
Of course, I love receiving gifts from people. Who doesn’t, right? But, I absolutely LOVE Christmas shopping for other people and giving others presents. I find it so exciting.
11. What is the best Christmas present you’ve ever received?
Ooh, that’s a good question. I love the majority of presents that I receive, whether that be for my birthday or Christmas. The best Christmas present that I’ve received was the Soap and Glory Spa of Wonder.
12. What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?
I would love to visit New York during the holiday season, or possibly Germany too!
13. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
I guess it depends on what kind of present it is that I’m wrapping. If it’s something that’s a cylinder shape or circular then I definitely fail miserably. Anything box-shaped I don’t think I’m too bad at if I’m being honest.
14. Most memorable holiday moment?
There’s nothing that stands out to me as I’m writing this post.
15. What made you realise the truth about Santa?
To be honest, I can’t remember a specific moment or time that I realised the truth about Santa. I do remember realising at some point that everything was written in my mum’s handwriting and that all of our Christmas presents were stashed away in places where we wouldn’t find them.
16. Do you make New Years Resolutions? Do you stick to them?
I do tend to make New Years Resolutions, whether I stick to them or not is a different matter.
17. What makes the holidays special for you?
I love spending time with family and friends and giving to other people.
Don’t forget to follow me on my other social media below;