I couldn’t be more proud of how much my blog has grown in the past year alone compared to 2017. There’s been a couple of months where I haven’t posted often and as a result, my views have suffered but life gets in the way sometimes. For 2019 I want my blog to continue growing, so here are some of the goals that I want to reach in terms of blogging for 2019.
Reach 3,000 followers on WordPress.
By the end of 2019, I would love to have more than doubled my followers on this little blog of mine. Currently, as I write this blog post, my blog followers are sitting at 1,289, which is already impressive as it is, but I’d love to gain more readers! In order help me achieve this I’m also going to try and be more interactive within the blogging community.
Blog at least two to three times a week.
I want to continue to blog consistently, and with good organisation, I’m hoping to continue posting three times a week if possible. Last year, I feel like I didn’t have a proper blogging schedule and I always being indecisive. This is something that I want to change and I really want to make this schedule work and through this consistency, I’m hoping that my blog will only continue to grow!
Reach 7,500 followers on Twitter.
Twitter has to be one of my favourite social media platforms and I would love to grow this. I feel as though I slacked a bit when it came to interaction with other bloggers in the community, especially towards the end last few months of 2018. I put this down to the fact that I’ve been busy, but this year I want to interact with other bloggers within the community whilst also growing my following! My Twitter followers currently stand at 5,878.
Reach 50,000 page views on my blog.
This is probably one of the biggest goals on my list that I would absolutely love to achieve in 2019. For me and my blog personally, this is quite a big number and it’s a goal that I might be setting a little high for myself. However, I love to aim high and I’m hoping that with determination and perseverance, I will be able to surpass or almost achieve this goal! At the moment, my total blog views are sitting at 18,946 so I have quite a way to go with this one. In order to achieve this, I need to aim for at least 2,500 monthly views on my blog for 2019.
In terms of blogging, they are all of the goals that I am going set myself for this year. The last thing that I want to do is to spread myself out thinly with a tonne of goals that I’m not going to achieve. The fewer goals, the easier it will (hopefully) be for me to focus on achieving these.
Personal goals for 2019
As well as having goals for my blog, I also have a couple of goals that I would like to achieve outside of the blogging world. Without making this blog post too lengthy (I’m already over 500 words!) I thought that I would just write a couple of these out in bullet points. So, here are some of my goals that I’d like to achieve.
- Learn to drive, or at least start driving lessons again. I had this goal on my list last year too, but I never got around to it. I really want to get this one out of the way!
- Read 30 books. Anyone who knows me knows how much I love reading, but with being busy I rarely just sit down and actually read a book. I want to change that this year and this goal seems achievable!
- Use my bullet journal more regularly. I’m going to be honest, I don’t make use of my bullet journal as much as I would like to and this is something that I want to change in 2019 to keep me organised!
- Continue to drink plenty of water on a daily basis. Pretty self-explanatory really. I already drink quite a bit of water whilst I’m at work and I just want to continue this.
- Write a novel. This is one of those goals that seems to appear on my lists on a yearly basis, but this year I actually want to make it happen (and I will make it happen, I hope). I might write blog posts to keep you updated on this one.
Those are some of my main goals for 2019, as well as wanting to make healthier choices and to look after my health overall. Here’s to 2019 being a good year.
What are some of your blogging/personal goals for 2019?
Don’t forget to follow me on my other social media below;