I wrote a blog post back in November on 5 ways that you could spread kindness, and today seemed fitting to write another blog post with 15 more ways to spread kindness. Initially, I was planning on writing and publishing this post a lot sooner (like way sooner), but as usual, life gets in the way and I’ve been struggling with motivation.
I was initially going to write this post for Random Acts of Kindness Day, but it’s still an important blog post that I wanted to write about. Random Acts of Kindness Day is all about encouraging random acts of kindness and positivity towards others. Kindness costs absolutely nothing and it can take the smallest things to make somebodies day. You genuinely never know what people are going through, so a simple random act of kindness can really brighten up their day. Looking for some random acts of kindness that could brighten someone’s day? Then look no further!
- Smile at someone
- Invite a friend to lunch
- Invite a friend for a drink / catch up
- Hold the door open for a stranger
- Treat a friend or stranger to a lunch/drink on you
- Write out a positive sticky note for someone
- Comment positively on someone’s work (eg blog post)
- Send someone a care package for when they’re feeling down!
- Leave a generous tip if you’re going out for a meal
- Text someone Good Morning and/or Good Night
- Gift someone your favourite inspirational book
- Reply/comment on a social media post you enjoy!
- Support small businesses online
- Call a friend you haven’t spoken to in a while
- Visit a relative you haven’t seen in a while
This was a pretty short and quick blog post, but I still hope you enjoyed it nonetheless. What are some of your favourite ways to spread kindness to others? Share them in the comments section below, I’d love to hear them!
Remember that kindness costs nothing and you never know what other people are going through in their lives.
Don’t forget to follow me on my other social media below;