A while ago I was tagged by the lovely over on Blue De Bell to complete the 73 Vogue Challenge, something which I hadn’t actually heard before until she tagged me in it! From what I can gather, there’s 73 questions we have to answer in the style of a Vogue interview which I thought was interesting. That’s a lot of questions for me to answer but I’m looking forward to getting into the blog post and answering them. This is also a great way for you guys to get to know me a little better, it’s a win-win for both of us really!
If you want to get to know me better, then let’s get started and carry on reading! Hold tight and grab some snacks because this is going to be a long read.
1. What is your favourite book?
Ooh, I’d have to say The Lie by C L Taylor. If you’re into psychological thrillers then this is the book for you.
2. What is your favourite movie?
This is a tough question because I don’t watch many movies/films. In all honesty I would have to say the Harry Potter series for sure!!
3. What is your favourite season?
4. What is your favourite exercise?
I don’t have a favourite exercise.
5. Where is the best place you’ve been?
6. How do you like to decompress?
Either by watching Netflix or by reading.
7. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
Somewhere more in the countryside, maybe somewhere in Yorkshire or in the Midlands!
8. If you could switch lives with anyone for a day, who would it be?
Cheryl without a doubt. I think it would be so interesting.
9. What is the last country you visited?
Since I’ve never been abroad it would have to be England!
10. It’s brunch, what do you eat?
Probably a sausage butty to be honest.
11. What is your normal coffee order?
I’m not really a coffee drinker, or a tea drinker for that matter. My go to hot drink would have to be a hot chocolate (Costa is my favourite for this, especially the Christmas drinks)!
12. What is your favourite colour?
At the moment it has to be rose gold. Ask me in a week and my answer will have probably changed!
13. Favourite drink?
Dr Pepper / Hot Chocolate for sure
14. To be or not to be?
That is the question.
15. What is your spirit animal?
A dog apparently.
16. Blow dry or air dry?
Recently I’ve started blow drying my hair more often, but 95% of the time I try and let it air dry! Mostly because I can’t be bothered to blow dry it.
17. What’s one thing you can’t live without?
I don’t think that I could live without music.
18. What is your favourite sport?
In all honesty I don’t really have a favourite sport.
19. Sweet or savoury?
Depends what mood I’m in, but sweet at the moment!
20. What is your favourite Disney movie?
Frozen / Peter Pan
21. What is your favourite TV series?
At the moment I’m loving Friends and I’m so glad they have it on Netflix. It’s my go to show to binge watch when I’m bored.
22. Morning or night?
Bit of both, but I’m more of a morning person.
23. What’s your pet peeve?
When people chew loud.
24. What is your guilty pleasure?
25. Coffee or tea?
If I had to pick one, I’d go for tea because I dislike the smell of coffee. I’m more of a hot chocolate person to be honest if I’m going for a hot drink.
26. What is your favourite holiday?
27. Who is your favourite TV character?
I love Phoebe and Rachel on Friends!
28. Leather or lace?
29. What is the last thing you ate?
30. Cats dogs?
I’m definitely more of a cat person!
31. Summer or winter?
32. What are you reading now?
I’m currently reading The Lovely Bones by Alice SeBold.
33. What would the title of your autobiography be?
That’s a tough question. Maybe something like ‘The Life of a Writer’.
34. What is your favourite fruit?
Raspberries and grapes!
35. Where were you born?
I was born in Lancashire, England.
36. What is the best thing that happened to you this year?
Rediscovering my passion for writing and the reason why I write. Nothing can get better than that.
37. What is your dream job?
To be an author / to write full time.
38. If you had one superpower, what would it be?
Hmmm, probably invisibility.
39. Favorite ice cream?
The Ben and Jerry’s Caramel one.
40. First pet?
My cat, Indy. She’s currently 5 and a half.
41. One talent you wish you had?
I wish i could draw, that would be pretty cool.
42. Favourite dessert?
43. Favourite smell?
Again, that’s a tough one. I would have to come back to you on that one.
44. Who is your favourite author?
Paula Hawkins and C L Taylor at the moment! Unfortunately I can’t just pick one.
45. Do you have a degree?
46. Do you collect anything?
Stationery / notebooks if that counts!
47. Hogwarts House?
As much as I would like to be a Gryffindor, I’m more of a Ravenclaw.
48. What is your least favourite food?
Garlic / mushrooms. I despise both of these!
49. What are three things that are always in your purse?
McDonald’s McCafe tokens, change and my bank card.
50. Do you cook often?
Not really, I need to try and cook more often to expand my skills to be honest!
51. Have you played any sports?
I’ve never really been a big sports person.
52. Where do you wish you were right now?
On holiday in the countryside.
53. What is your favourite shade of lipstick?
I love a good nude lipstick, simple because they’re so easy to wear.
54. If you could have dinner with one person dead or alive who would it be?
55. What is the weirdest thing you’ve eaten?
I’m not good at trying out new food so I don’t really think I’ve eaten anything ‘weird’ before.
56. Dark chocolate or milk chocolate?
57. What’s a song you’ve got on repeat?
At the moment I am loving Ed Sheeran’s South Of The Border and Don’t Call Me Angel!
58. What do you love on your pizza?
Tuna and anchovies, tuna and ham or just tuna on it’s own!
59. If your life were a song, what would the title be?
That’s a tough one.
60. What’s your favourite board game?
I would have to go with Monopoly.
61. Can you give an impression of someone with a British accent?
I have a British accent, so yes I guess?
62. IPhone or Android?
63. Bird watching or whale watching?
64. What is your least favourite colour?
65. What is your favourite flower?
That’s a tough one because I’m very indecisive.
66. When was the last time you cried?
The last time I cried was a couple of days ago as I am editing this blog post, not going to lie.
67. Where is the farthest you’ve been from home?
I live up north in the UK, so the furthest I’ve been away from home is London!
68. Favourite sound?
Rain on my window.
69. Favourite book series?
Harry Potter of course, that was an easy one.
70. Who is the last person you texted?
71. What is the weirdest obsession you have?
I don’t think I have any weird obsessions tbh, not that I can think of off the top of my head anyway.
72. What are you most looking forward to this year?
73. What is your greatest strength?
I’d say that I’m a good listener and a good writer.
I hope that you managed to get to know me a little better and enjoyed the blog post! Thank you for taking your time to read. If anyone would like to answer these questions themselves, then please feel free to do so! Thanks again.